Peacock Tales • Spring 2014
Peacock Keller in Action
- On Friday, March 21, 2014, Peacock Keller again fielded a team for the annual Charity Trivia Contest sponsored by the Washington Rotary Club. This year’s team placed 8th out of 38 teams and included Becky Fisher, Rachel Lozosky, Don Formoso and Ken Baker. Also participating were Rachel’s husband, John Friedmann and her brother, Jordan Lozosky.
- Susan M. Key presented a seminar on Estate Planning and Medicaid Planning to the Washington Health System Auxiliary. Susan serves on the Board of the Washington Health System Foundation.
- On March 16, 2014, Peacock Keller bowled for charity at the Big Brothers Big Sisters Washington County Bowl for Kids’ Sake event held at West Pike Bowl in Canonsburg. This year’s team included Lisa Higie, Eva Ahern, Jeremy Ahern, Dane Ward, Diane Ward, Rachel Lozosky, Jennifer Namit, Jonathan Higie, Andy Chumney, Diana Miller and Doug Nolin.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital recognized Peacock Keller for our support and contribution to the Hospital's Focus on the Future Capital Campaign.
- Carl Smallwood, President of The National Conference of Bar Presidents honored Peacock Keller Senior Counsel Charles Keller with its 2014 Fellows Award. The Award honors an outstanding past president of a bar association that has demonstrated a continuing commitment to leadership, service, the work of the organized bar and the purposes of the NCBP.
Peacock Keller, LLP • 70 East Beau Street • Washington PA 15301 • 724-222-4520