Peacock Tales • Winter 2013
Peacock Keller in Action
- Charles Keller received the John L. S. Northrop Vocational Service Award from the Washington PA Rotary Club, created to recognize an individual who adheres to and promotes the highest ethical standards in his/her occupation. The honor included a $1,000.00 grant to a charity of the recipient’s choice; Chuck chose the Rotary Foundation Peace Program.
- Ken Baker co-taught a course at California University of Pennsylvania on Planned Giving Tools for the Law School for Non-Profit Organizations at the Convocation Center at the University on Friday, October 19, 2012. Ken also was a presenter on Charitable Gift Annuities to the Trustees of the Washington County Community Foundation on October 25.
- Peacock Keller was a finalist for the Small Employer category for the “Best Places to Work in Washington County” contest, sponsored by the Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
- Susan Key was honored by the Washington County Chamber of Commerce for her six years of service on the Board of Directors, and for serving as Past Chairperson.
- Rick Amrhein participated in a panel discussion on financial and estate planning for beyond retirement sponsored by his local council of the Knight of Columbus.
Peacock Keller, LLP • 70 East Beau Street • Washington PA 15301 • 724-222-4520